– No diving experience needed
– A medical statement confirming you are: “Fit for Scuba Diving”.
– Be at least 18 years of age
– You have to be fluent in English. Ideally, for the apprenticeship you will also speak one or more of the following; Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian or Dutch.
– Depend on your diving experience. If you start without any dive experience we would suggest the six month programe is for you. If you already have some dive experience and join us with the Advanced Open Water Diver Course or higher you can take the 4 month option.
– Daily working hours 8.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. with 2 free hours.
– One day off per week
– Open Water Diver Course and Certification
– Advanced Open Water Diver Course and Certification
– EFR and Certification
– Rescue Diver Course and Certification
– Divemaster Course
– Educational Material
– Use of school equipment, weights and air fills
– Arrival/Location orientation (Per month in Las Terrenas you can spend about 200 US$ in accommodation)
– WIFI while at the dive shop
– Train under the supervision of an PADI IDC Staff Instructor
– Diving compressor training workshop
– Basic Dive Equipment for whole Internship period
– Airport pick-up
– PADI Divemaster Application Fee (approximately $115)
– Medical and travel insurance
– Visa costs ($ 10)
– Meals and drinks
– Accommodation (approx US$250/month)
– Staff dive shop; sign up clients for diving and assist with their purchases
– Assist with the maintenance of scuba equipment, pre and post dive Boat preparation
– Lead experienced divers on dives
– Help customers with diving equipment and kitting up
– Maintain the appearance of the dive shop and equipment
– Assisting instructors with divers, students and other Interns in their programs.
– Help with the customer flow and safety of divers on and off the boats
– Filling dive tanks
3 Month Programe : US$1000
4 Month Programe : US$500
5 Month Programe : US$300
6 Month Programe : Free